Automation is the Future of CFD
at CFD Support, we believe the automation of the whole CFD workflow is the future of CFD.
And the biggest challenge as well.
In the past, the CFD workflow process was following:
- import geometry and physics
- create mesh
- case set-up
- simulation run
- evaluation results
- writing report
We deal with the automation on everyday basis.
We have figured out how can be all these steps fully automated.
Recently we have introduced the CFD Processor, which is special software tool to automate OpenFOAM based CFD workflow.
Now, the CFD workflow process is following:
- import geometry and physics
- run automated workflow
And that’s it!
That brings a huge increase in productivity. Saves time and costs.
Feel free to contact us for more details.
We will gladly support you on your way to smart and efficient virtual prototyping.
Team CFD Support
Turbomachinery CFD - Demo Available
CFD Support flagship product Turbomachinery CFD provides full version demo.
You can evaluate Turbomachinery CFD on real tutorials, or on your own test cases.
Turbomachinery CFD tutorials:
- Pump tutorial, report, download case
- Fan tutorial, report, download case
- Compressor tutorial, report, download case
- Turbine tutorial, report, download case
- Francis Turbine tutorial, report, download case
The workflow is fully automated and brings revolution to the CFD market.
Contact CFD Support for more information.
Distance OpenFOAM® training
The Distance OpenFOAM Training is always individual.
The training materials are in PDF files – you can come back anytime, that gives the training a permanent value.
Distance training benefits summary:
- Save costs and time on traveling
- You are the director of the training. We are prompt and flexible.
- Take your time (from your home or from your office)
- We support native compilation of OpenFOAM in Windows. (No virtual boxes.)
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend the support hours on the topic you are interested in
Accelerate your OpenFOAM cases on GPU with SpeedIT Flow
SpeedIT Flow is one of the fastest CFD implicit, single-phase flow solver currently on the market. In contrary to other solutions a Semi-Implicit Method for Pressure Linked Equations (SIMPLE) and the Pressure Implicit with Operator Splitting (PISO) algorithms have been completely implemented on graphics processing unit (GPU). Its main features include:
High acceleration rates – faster time-to-solution compared to CPU only runs.
Faster time to market – can solve more simulations in the same time.
OpenFOAM(TM) support. Run your reader and writer (results can be visualized with ParaView software).
Run it from your command line:
gsimple <path to your case>
gpiso <path to your case>
To obtain a trial licence and find out more contact Andrzej Kosior, Ph.D., Product Manager by email email@example.com or phone at +48717073419. For more information check our website www.vratis.com.
SpeedIT Flow is available also in the cloud on the Rescale platform for testing.
* Tested on NVIDIA QUADRO K6000 with 12GB of RAM.
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.