Turbomachinery CFD for Universities
CFD Support opens a special program for universities
CFD project? An OpenFOAM®? Yes, please!
There are few good reasons why you should consider OpenFOAM® for your CFD simulations. OpenFOAM® is generally considered to be the best alternative to the commercial solutions. read more >>>
Ahmed Body OpenFOAM® Tutorial
Free download of new tutorial for OpenFOAM®
CFD Support has delivered a new OpenFOAM® tutorial on external aerodynamics:
Ahmed Body simulation
You can download it here:
Turbomachinery CFD Webinar Series
Free webinar series on Turbomachinery CFD workflow
We would like to invite you to a webinar series on Turbomachinery CFD:
In the first part of each webinar, a brief example of particular machine simulation is given. In the second part a Q&A session follows.
You can either just watch the broadcast, or you can actively participate and putting questions, comments, reminders.
In each OpenFOAM® training the participants learn a unique set of skills which allow them to become independent OpenFOAM® users.
General OpenFOAM® training benefits:
- You get all the materials. You can get back anytime. For this reason the training has a permanent value.
- After this OpenFOAM® training the participants always know what to do next and they also know how to further develop their skills
- Windows and Linux fully supported
- Both Attendance and Distance form
- You get a certificate from CFD Support you completed the training
Distance training benefits:
- Save costs and time on traveling
- Learn from your home or office.
- Take your time. You are the director of your training.
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend your support hours on the topic you are interested in
A case study for Microsoft Azure
CFD Support participated at Fan simulation case study at the Microsoft Azure Cloud together with UberCLoud:
Download Full Study in pdf
Headquoters: Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9, Czech Republic
CFD Support for Successful Players in Computational Fluid Dynamics | View this email in your browser
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.