Turbomachinery CFD Webinar Series
Free webinar series showing Turbomachinery CFD workflow
We would like to invite you to an one hour webinar on Turbomachinery CFD.
In the first half a brief example of particular machine simulation is given. In the second half Q&A session follows.
You can either just watch the broadcast:
Live at Youtube:
Or you can actively participate (put questions, comments, …):
For that please answer this email and we send you the personal invitation.
1. Pump Webinar – July 12, 2016 4:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Pump Study – Pump Simulation Report – Download Pump Case
2. Radial Fan Webinar – July 21, 2016 3:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Radial Fan Study – Radial Fan Report – Download Radial Fan Case
3. Compressor Webinar – August 2, 2016 4:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Compressor Study – Compressor Report – Download Compressor Case
4. Francis Turbine Webinar – August 11, 2016 3:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Francis Study – Francis Simulation Report – Download Francis Case
5. Radial Turbine Webinar – August 16, 2016 4:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Turbine Study – Turbine Simulation Report – Download Turbine Case
6. Axial Fan Webinar – August 30, 2016 4:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Axial Fan Study – Axial Fan Report – Download Axial Fan Case
7. Kaplan Turbine Webinar – September 6, 2016 4:00 PM Prague Time (GMT+2)
Feel free to contact us for details.
We’re looking forward to meeting you at one of our webinars.
Team CFD Support
CFD Support launches new OpenFOAM® Training campaign
At CFD Support we have been delivering OpenFOAM® training for six years. And so far we have trained hundreds of people. Over the time we have created a great training program both for complete beginners and also for experienced users.
In each OpenFOAM® training the participants learn a unique set of skills which allow them to become independent OpenFOAM® users.
General OpenFOAM® training benefits:
- You get all the materials. You can get back anytime. For this reason the training has a permanent value.
- After this OpenFOAM® training the participants always know what to do next and they also know how to further develop their skills
- Windows and Linux fully supported
- Both Attendance and Distance form
- You get a certificate from CFD Support you completed the training
Distance training benefits:
- Save costs and time on traveling
- Learn from your home or office.
- Take your time. You are the director of your training.
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend your support hours on the topic you are interested in
A case study for Microsoft Azure
CFD Support participated at Fan simulation case study at the Microsoft Azure Cloud together with UberCLoud:
Headquoters: Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9, Czech Republic
CFD Support for Successful Players in Computational Fluid Dynamics | View this email in your browser
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.