CFD Support starts new OpenFOAM® training
CFD Support launches new OpenFOAM® Training campaign
At CFD Support we have been delivering OpenFOAM® training for six years. And so far we have trained hundreds of people. Over the time we have created a great training program both for complete beginners and also for experienced users.
In each OpenFOAM® training the participants learn a unique set of skills which allow them to become independent OpenFOAM® users.
General OpenFOAM® training benefits:
- You get all the materials. You can get back anytime. For this reason the training has a permanent value.
- After this OpenFOAM® training the participants always know what to do next and they also know how to further develop their skills
- Windows and Linux fully supported
- Both Attendance and Distance form
- You get a certificate from CFD Support you completed the training
Distance training benefits:
- Save costs and time on traveling
- Learn from your home or office.
- Take your time. You are the director of your training.
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend your support hours on the topic you are interested in
Attendance training benefits:
New Turbomachinery CFD Coming Very Soon:
CFD Support is soon to introduce new version of its Turbomachinery CFD – fully automated CFD software for simulating all standard rotating machinery. The new TCFD version has 100% of workflow in graphical interface (GUI) – that makes TCFD the most comprehensive CFD for rotating machinery available in the market.
Meet us at OpenFOAM Workshop in Portugal
The 11th OpenFOAM® Workshop will be held in Guimarães, Portugal, at the Vila Flor Cultural Centre, from the 26th to the 30th of June, 2016, and will be organized by the IPC/i3N-Institute of Polymers and Composites from the University of Minho.
We participate and would love to meet you there. Feel free to come over for an introduction. And feel free to discuss on CFD and OpenFOAM® topic.
Headquoters: Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9, Czech Republic
CFD Support for Successful Players in Computational Fluid Dynamics | View this email in your browser
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.