Water Valve Case
- In this OpenFOAM tutorial is given an example, showing how to run a water valve tutorial in OpenFOAM.
- The aim of this section is to present and run the OpenFOAM case of the Water Valve model pre-processed in SALOME software.
- Valve model pre-processed in SALOME to be simulated simulated in OpenFOAM consists of the inlet and the outlet regions and is split by an evaluation surface. There are also three different valve plug positions.
- This tutorial contains three independent cases, meshFactory folder and 3 bash scripts. The AllrunAll.sh script can run complete tutorial.
- Water flow in valve case will be solved as steady-state, turbulent, incompressible fluid flow. For this type of a simulation there will be used a simpleFoam solver.