Previous: Cyclone Separator OpenFOAM Tutorial Up: Cyclone Separator OpenFOAM Tutorial Next: Physical setup
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OpenFOAM tutorial - Cyclone case - Euler-Euler approach
- This section presents a construction of OpenFOAM case for the Cyclone geometry which was created using SALOME software.
- First the case for computational mesh created directly in SALOME will be discussed and afterwards necessary modifications to create the mesh in OpenFOAM. will be presented.
- We start the simulation using steady-state, turbulent, incompressible flow and afterwards the results will be used as an initial condition for transitional, turbulent, two-phase Euler-Euler simulation.
- The Euler-Euler approach simply means, that both phases are modeled as continuous using coupled system of Euler equations.
- Physical setup
- Case structure
- Running the case with SALOME mesh
- SnappyHexMesh and running the case
- Basic postprocessing