Previous: cyclone-Euler case Up: Case structure Next: Initial and boundary condition
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Initial and boundary condition for twoPhaseEulerFoam
- The directory 0.euler contains the definition of initial and boundary condition for each variable.
- The list of all variables contains Table .
- Basic setup of initial and boundary condition:
- alphat.* – Set as calculated; At walls for continuous phase a standard wall function is applied.
- alpha.particles – Initial value: uniform 0; Inlet value: uniform 0.05.
- alpha.water – Initial value: uniform 1; Inlet value: uniform 0.95.
- epsilon.water – Initial and inlet value: uniform 3.144.
- k.water – Initial and inlet value: uniform 0.375.
- nut.* – Set as calculated; At walls for continuous phase a standard wall function is applied.
- p – Set as calculated; Computed from p_rgh.
- p_rgh – Pressure value is set at the outlet.
- Theta.particles – Small value is set at the inlet.
- T.* – Initial and inlet temperature is set to K.
- U.* – m/s is set at the inlet (direction perpendicular to the inlet face).
Table: Initial and boundary conditions for twoPhaseEulerFoam.
|p||- static pressure|
|Theta.particles||- granular temperature|