OpenFOAM® for Windows 16.06 released!
New version based on OpenFOAM-3.0.xWe’re proud to announce the release of version 16.06 of popular CFD package OpenFOAM® for Windows. Free for everybody, including source-code. https://www.cfdsupport.com/openfoam-for-windows.html In CFD Support we made a commitment to bring into OpenFOAM® for Windows the best features across all the OpenFOAM® contributions available. The new package includes fully functional and natively compiled OpenFOAM-3.0.x. Here are the new OpenFOAM® for Windows 16.06 features:
- Core based on OpenFOAM-3.0.x – native compilation
- Robust Instalator – supporting all major Windows distributions: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- ParaView 5.0 – the latest version of great CFD postprocessing tool
- CFmesh – an open-source library for mesh generation implemented within the OpenFOAM® framework
- swak4Foam – a library of function objects that allow doing many things that would otherwise require programming
- Turbo Blade Post – free Windows version of special postprocessing tool for rotating machinery simulations
- TCFDSource – free Windows version of special preprocessing tool for rotating machinery simulations
- and many more adjustments to make OpenFOAM® feel at home in Windows
Meet us at OpenFOAM Workshop in Portugal
The 11th OpenFOAM® Workshop will be held in Guimarães, Portugal, at the Vila Flor Cultural Centre, from the 26th to the 30th of June, 2016, and will be organized by the IPC/i3N-Institute of Polymers and Composites from the University of Minho.
We participate and would love to meet you there. Feel free to come over for an introduction. And feel free to discuss on CFD and OpenFOAM® topic.
New Turbomachinery CFD Coming Soon:
CFD Support is soon to introduce new version of its Turbomachinery CFD – fully automated CFD software for simulating all standard rotating machinery. The new TCFD version has 100% of workflow in graphical interface (GUI) – that makes TCFD the most comprehensive CFD for rotating machinery available in the market.
OpenFOAM® training by CFD Support
At CFD Support we have been delivering OpenFOAM® training for six years. And so far we have trained hundreds of people.
Over the time we have created a great training program both for complete beginners and also for experienced users.
In each OpenFOAM® training the participants learn a unique set of skills which allow them to become independent OpenFOAM® users.
- You get all the materials. You can get back anytime. For this reason the training has a permanent value.
- After this OpenFOAM® training the participants always know what to do next and they also know how to further develop their skills
- Windows and Linux fully supported
- Both Attendance and Distance form
- You get a certificate from CFD Support you completed the training
Distance training benefits:
- Save costs and time on traveling
- Take your time. Learn from your home or office.
- You are the director of your training.
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend your support hours on the topic you are interested in
Headquoters: Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9, Czech Republic
CFD Support for Successful Players in Computational Fluid Dynamics | View this email in your browser
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.