Previous: Cyclone Separator Preprocessing Up: Cyclone Separator Preprocessing Next: Cyclone Geometry
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of this Tutorial
- Creating a CAD model using SALOME.
- Generating a surface model in SALOME.
- Generating computational mesh in:
- OpenFOAM using snappyHexMesh
- Setting a case for incompressible flow.
- Setting a case for two-phase flow simulating separation of water from sand.
- Simple postprocessing example.