Webinar 70 - Centrifugal Fan CFD, FEA, FSI, and Optimization,
Webinar, where we will show you how to simulate and optimize a centrifugal fan using TCAE, our state-of-the-art simulation software that integrates computational fluid dynamics (CFD), finite element analysis (FEA), fluid-structure interaction (FSI), and optimization in one platform. TCAE is a powerful, easy-to-use, and cost-effective simulation software that can handle complex engineering problems such as turbomachinery design and analysis.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Set up a CFD model of a centrifugal fan and perform steady and transient simulations
• Couple CFD and FEA to simulate the FSI effects between the fluid and the structure
• Perform FEA to evaluate the material stress, deformation and modal analysis of the fan
• Apply optimization techniques to improve the performance and efficiency of the fan
• Perform the simulation of Acoustics
In the Q&A session, you can ask questions and we will be happy to answer them.
You will also see a live demonstration of TCAE’s user-friendly interface, advanced features, and fast and accurate solvers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how TCAE can help you solve your engineering challenges and achieve your design goals.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.
Lubos Pirkl, Co-Founder at CFD Support
Radek Máca, Head Engineer at CFD Support
You can send your questions in advance to email@example.com