Previous: What is included? Up: TCFD Introduction Next: Turbo Blade Post
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most important component of TCFD is the CFD Processor designed for an effective handling of TCFD simulations. CFD Processor is an original product of CFD Support s.r.o. company. It was especially created to enable an effective automation of a CFD process. The complete process is executed – reading the configuration file – creating new simulation case – CFD setup – simulation run – evaluation of CFD results – writing down the results report.
CFD Processor is a library – a set of routines – which is designed for
- straightforward setup of OpenFOAM cases
- automatic running of calculations
- complex postprocessing of the calculated results.
- TCFDSource is used for an ease of use CFD case setup.
- TCFDManager is used for an user friendly CFD simulation control.
- [1.] Computational mesh generation – a brand new mesh can be generated on given STL files or the external computational mesh can be imported.
- [2.] Simulation phase – it is possible to setup and simulate the whole machine characteristics (working points) in one simulation (e.g. different flow rates, different RPMs, different pressure ratios, etc.).
- [3.] Results evaluation – the output is an html report with plots of interesting variables and colored pictures (e.g. blade-to-blade views, meridional averages, etc.).