When using GUI:
8. Launch ParaView by typing the command TCFD in the terminal.
9. In case you see some errors after launching ParaView; which can be caused by a missing or incompatible OpenGL drivers on your system; use the command TCFD-lp.
10. Open configuration file e.g. axial-fan-simple.tcfd in via the Load… button in the General section of the Properties panel located in the left area of the ParaView window.
11. Click Apply button.
13. Click Apply, then Write Case and finally Run All.
14. And all the process is done automatically: new case is written into default case name tcfdcase0, mesh is created, case is set up, case is simulated, results are evaluated and report is written down.
15. When the simulation is finished the final results report is written down immediately. It is located inside the test case:
16. Inside the Line Chart View, the instant residuals can be watched. For more information about the computation, the report can be updated anytime during the simulation.
17. Visual postprocessing can be done in http://www.paraview.org/ParaView using https://www.cfdsupport.com/turbo-blade-post.htmlTurbo Blade Post plugins (included).