Previous: Clean Up: Load & Explode & Next: Save
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
- Now, lets merge the faces in reasonable groups.
- Select all the remaining faces (there are 62 of them). The easiest way to select all is first to deactivate the Interaction style switch on 3D view operations panel – the white computer mouse icon (see figure ). And then click hold your left mouse button and drag the selection rectangle over all the visible surfaces then release the left mouse button and all the visible model is selected. When selected you can see white edges of the selected surfaces.
- From selected faces create a compound – in upper menu select New Entity > Build > Compound
- This compound will be later modified and split into 2 regions.
- Create A Compound window appears.
- You can edit the Result name – the new compound name.
- Click Apply and Close and new compound is created.
Figure: Create a compound