Previous: Initial and boundary condition Up: Case structure Next: System files and case
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical setup and data for meshing
- trisurface – directory containing input geometry for snappyHexMesh utility.
- g – file containing definition of gravity acceleration .
- phaseProperties – this file defines:
- name of phases (water, particles).
- diameter model, particular diameter of particles and maximal volume fraction of particles in space.
- phase interaction models:
- blending – noBlending for cases where continuous phase is known.
- drag – caused by relative motion between phases.
- virtualMass – caused by relative acceleration between phases.
- heatTransfer – heat transfer between phases.
- lift – transverse force between continuous phase and particles.
- wallLubrication – near-wall behavior of continuous phase due to the surface tension effects.
- turbulentDispersion – continuous phase turbulence effects in dispersing particles.
- thermophysicalProperties.* – defines thermophysical properties of each phase using standard OpenFOAM thermophysical library.
- transportProperties – defines kinematic viscosity of Newtonian fluid.
- turbulenceProperties – defines type of turbulence modelling.
|g||- gravity acceleration|
|phaseProperties||- phaseProperties (euler)|
|transportProperties||- transport properties (simple)|
|turbulenceProperties||- turbulence setup (simple)|