Previous: Case structure Up: Case structure Next: Initial and boundary condition
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Table: Case directory.
|0.euler||Initial and boundary conditions for twoPhaseEulerFoam|
|0.simple||Initial and boundary conditions for simpleFoam|
|constant||Mesh and physical properties|
|AllcleanAll.sh||Cleaning script -|
|AllrunSalomeMesh.sh||Script for computation with SALOME mesh|
|AllrunSnappyMesh.sh||Script for computation using snappyHexMesh mesh|
- The root directory of the case cyclon-Euler has a structure presented in Table .
- It contains initial and boundary condition for simpleFoam solver 0.simple and for twoPhaseEulerFoam solver. 0.euler.
- It contains usual OpenFOAM directories constant and system and scripts for running the case:
- AllcleanAll.sh – script for cleaning the case to an initial state. Be carefull, it removes all files generated by all-run scripts.
- AllrunSalomeMesh.sh – script containing all necessary steps to run the case on SALOME mesh.
- AllrunSnappyMesh.sh – script containing all necessary steps to generate the mesh using snappyHexMesh and run the case.
- Cyclone.unv – computational mesh generated in SALOME.