we’re excited to introduce you to our newest TCFD 18.10 – a focused and unlimited CFD software. Over the past months, our team has been hard at work to deliver much better CFD code than ever before. Here is the list of the new feature and improvements:
1. New simulation type virtual tunnel – full support for external aero simulations
2. Multiple rotor simulations – support for multiple rotating components
3. Improved simulation report – new sections, customizable
4. Improved meshing options
5. New turbulence models
6. New boundary condition prescribing flow rate at the outlet
7. 23+ other new features and improvements.
More details about the new TCFD version will be presented in the webinar (Oct 30, 3PM). If you miss it feel free to contact us anytime.
Looking forward to meeting you.
With Best Regards,
PS: Please follow CFD SUPPORT at social networks:
PS2: You can be sure that TCFD is being developed with respect to the latest trends and challenges going on in CFD: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trends-challenges-cfd-lubos-pirkl/
PS3: Take a look at this video on transient simulation of a periodic segment of an axial fan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFvqGAmrWH8
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, producer and distributor of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.