today I am coming back to you to uncover our plans for 2017.
First of all we will continue in all our successful activities:
- delivering professional support for CFD
- creating videos, tutorials, workflows
- organizing webinars
- spreading the open-source idea
- making CFD more and more effective
- new releases are planned in February, June and October
- module for user defined functions in Python
- module for advanced cavitation
- module for aeroacoustics
- module for steam
- new releases are planned in February, June and October (always with respect to TCFD releases).
- adding the best features all across the whole OpenFOAM® community
- adding other software to enhance the CFD workflow
- adding more training tutorials
- adding advanced programming chapter
- adding mesh properties chapter
Feel free to contact me anytime.
With best regards,
P.S. Please let me know what you think about the following video:
Co-founder & Managing Director
GSM: +420 604 488 245
CFD Support s.r.o.
Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9,
Czech Republic,TAX ID: CZ29007585
Želkovická 823, 19014 Praha 9,
Czech Republic,TAX ID: CZ29007585
Web: www.cfdsupport.com products services trainings
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +420 212 243 883
Headquoters: Sokolovská 270/201, 19000 Praha 9, Czech Republic
CFD Support for Successful Players in Computational Fluid Dynamics
Turbomachinery CFD Webinar Series
Free webinars on Turbomachinery CFD workflow
We would like to invite you to our webinars on Turbomachinery CFD:
You can either just watch the broadcast, or you can actively participate and putting questions, comments, reminders in Q&A session.
CFD project? An OpenFOAM®? Yes, please!
There are few good reasons why you should consider OpenFOAM® for your CFD simulations. OpenFOAM® is generally considered to be the best alternative to the commercial solutions. read more >>>
Ahmed Body OpenFOAM® Tutorial
Free download of new tutorial for OpenFOAM®
CFD Support has delivered a new OpenFOAM® tutorial on external aerodynamics:
Ahmed Body simulation
You can download it here:
In each OpenFOAM® training the participants learn a unique set of skills which allow them to become independent OpenFOAM® users.
General OpenFOAM® training benefits:
- You get all the materials. You can get back anytime. For this reason the training has a permanent value.
- After this OpenFOAM® training the participants always know what to do next and they also know how to further develop their skills
- Windows and Linux fully supported
- Both Attendance and Distance form
- You get a certificate from CFD Support you completed the training
- Save costs and time on traveling
- Learn from your home or office.
- Take your time. You are the director of your training.
- A package of technical support is included and participant himself decides how to spend it: calls, lecturing, emailing or even project work
- Spend your support hours on the topic you are interested in
- Live lectures
- Step by step progress
- Focus the whole week
- Contact with other participants
- Beauty of Prague
For more information please visit training web site:
A case study for Microsoft Azure
CFD Support participated at Fan simulation case study at the Microsoft Azure Cloud together with UberCLoud:
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks.
Copyright © 2017 CFD Support, All rights reserved.