Previous: Clipped boundary is hub Up: Input parameters Next: Usage
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Turbomachinery CFD Boundary Conditions
In general, any of OpenFOAM boundary conditions can be used within Turbomachinery CFD. This chapter deals with those boundary conditions, which are the most widely used for rotating machinery.
Figure: A typical approach to boundary conditions on general region, the velocity is prescribed at the inlet, the static pressure is prescribed at the outlet
Figure: A typical example of multi-region approach. The computational model is split into a number of regions. Any number of regions is allowed. Each region has its own independent mesh and case set-up. Regions are like serial connected and communicate via interfaces.
- Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Total Pressure Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Flow Rate Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Fixed Value Velocity Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Inlet Boundary Conditions for Turbulent Kinetic Energy –
- Boundary Conditions for Specific Dissipation Rate of TKE –
- Inlet Boundary Conditions for Dissipation Rate of TKE –
- Outlet Boundary Conditions
- Interface Boundary Conditions
Next: Inlet Boundary Conditions Up: Turbomachinery-CFD-manual Previous: Postprocessing phase Contents Index