- What are those iteration records?
- Lat us take a closer look at e.g. time 0.49 s:
Time = 0.49
- Time means physical time in seconds
Courant Number mean: 0.222158 max: 0.852134
- Courant Number mean/max is mean/maximal CFL number for convergence condition:
DILUPBiCG: Solving for Ux, Initial residual = 2.09588e-07, Final residual = 2.09588e-07, No Iterations 0
- DILUPBiCG is linear system solver for U (Diagonal Incomplete LU Decomposition Preconditioned Bi-Conjugate Gradient)
- Linear system solver set-up is in file fvSolution
- Solver decomposes velocity vector into components and solves them separately
- Initial residual is the measure of stability of solution with respect to previous iteration.
- Final residual is the residual when linear system solver has finished.
- No Iterations is number of iterations of linear system solver
DICPCG: Solving for p, Initial residual = 1.0746e-06, Final residual = 3.53797e-07, No Iterations 1
- DICPCG is linear system solver used for pressure (Diagonal Incomplete Cholesky Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient)
- In PISO algorithm the pressure computation is repeated according to number of correctors nCorrectors
time step continuity errors : sum local = 9.1113e-09, global = -6.21295e-19, cumulative = 1.23378e-18
- time step continuity errors represent certain measures of continuity equation violation
ExecutionTime = 0.27 s ClockTime = 0 s
- ExecutionTime is the time elapsed since the start of the computation
- ClockTime is the time spent on processor(s)