Previous: Boundary conditions Up: Boundary conditions in OpenFOAM Next: Fixed Value Velocity Family
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Inlet Boundary Conditions
At the inlet of the model there is a number of boundary conditions that can be prescribed. Depending on the machine type, data available and many more. There is always a set of boundary conditions for velocity and pressure at the same time. Turbulent quantities as e.g. kinetic energy of turbulence , or e.g. rate of dissipation of kinetic energy of turbulence they have more simple approach and are not dependent on the choice of velocity and pressure boundary conditions.
NOTE: Inlet boundary conditions are usually supported by boundary type patch, defined in the mesh file boundary.
- Fixed Value Velocity Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Total Pressure Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Flow Rate Family of Inlet Boundary Conditions
- Inlet Boundary Conditions for Turbulent Kinetic Energy –
- Boundary Conditions for Specific Dissipation Rate of TKE –
- Inlet Boundary Conditions for Dissipation Rate of TKE –