This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Figure: Test case geometry
- Boundary conditions in OpenFOAM are divided into two groups by – basic and derived.
- Basic boundary conditions by OpenFOAM implementation:
- OpenFOAM has many derived boundary conditions
- Some examples follow
- Derived boundary conditions are stored on the path:
|fluxCorrectedVelocity||Normal component is computed||value|
|wallBuoyantPressure||Sets pressure gradient value||value|
|according to atmospheric pressure|
- Another derived boundary conditions