Previous: Greek symbols Up: List of symbols Next: Subscripts
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Few notes on this training
- This training provides a general introduction to OpenFOAM.
- After this OpenFOAM training your skills will be at that level, to allow you to develop your OpenFOAM projects on your own.
- This is a very important milestone in learning OpenFOAM: to know what to do next at every time.
- This training shows rather principles than a real project work.
- All the training is repeatable any time.
- Learn by doing!
- Start with very simple cases.
- Do as many tutorials as possible. That is the most effective way of learning.
- Later work with source code. Source code is the best documentation.
- At least basic knowledge of CFD or Fluid Dynamics is needed.
- No prior knowledge of C++ is needed. And also this is not course on C++.
- No prior knowledge of Linux is needed. And also this is not course on Linux.
- No prior knowledge of Finite Volume Method or numerical methods is needed. And also this is not course on Finite Volume Method or numerical methods.