Previous: Test case setup Up: Test case setup Next: OpenFOAM file header
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Boundary and initial condition
- Initial and boundary conditions are located in directories named with numbers
- Number in directory name means the physical time layer of the solution
- Usually, the initial and boundary conditions are stored in directory 0
- In case of solver icoFoam, the solver needs the inputs of static pressure p and velocity U.
- It is necessary to impose initial and boundary conditions in the first time layer (typically 0 )
- Let us take a look at the pressure:
# cat $FOAM_RUN /cavity/0/p