Previous: Water Valve Preprocessing Up: Water Valve Preprocessing Next: Water Valve Tutorial Resources
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of This Tutorial
- As a part of this training, there is included a CAD model of a complete water valve solid (see figure ).
- The main objective of this tutorial is to prepare a given model of the water valve as an input model ready for meshing and running CFD simulation in an OpenFOAM.
- A typical meshing software (in this tutorial OpenFOAM meshing tool snappyHexMesh) needs a surface model. A typical file format is .STL
- A clean and waterproof surface model is to be created.
- A general workflow (repeatable for any other case) is to be shown
Figure: Initial Water Valve CAD Model