Previous: 3D Mesh Definition Up: Computational Mesh in SALOME Next: Local Refinement on Edges
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Local Refinement on Faces
In this section a local refinement of part of geometry consisting of faces will be shown.
- Navigate to the menu Mesh > Create Sub-mesh and follow these steps (see Fig. ):
- Set the Mesh to Cyclone.
- Set the Name to Cyclone-ring.
- Set Geometry to Cyclone-ring from Object Browser.
- Select 2D Algorithm called Netgen 1D-2D.
- Click the setting icon next to the Hypothesis and select NETGEN 2D simple parameters.
- Set the Name to My NETGEN 2D Simple Parameter.
- Check Local Length in the 1D section and set the value to .
- In the 2D section Length from edges should be checked.
- Click OK and then Apply and Close.
Figure: New Sub-Mesh on Face.
- Before calculating the modified mesh clear the old mesh by right-mouse clicking on the Cyclone mesh within the Object Browser. And click Clear Mesh Data, see Fig. .
- Run the mesh calculation (navigate to the menu Mesh > Compute).
- Export the mesh to UNV file format and save it as cyclone-second.unv.
Figure: Clear Mesh Data.