Previous: Preface Up: Preprocessing Training Introduction Next: SALOME
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Few Notes on This Training
- This training provides a general introduction to CFD preprocessing.
- This training is performed mainly in http://www.salome-platform.org/SALOME system.
- The pre-processed data are prepared for OpenFOAM CFD simulations.
- Note, this preprocessing training shows general principles that are repeatable in any CAD software and in any CFD code.
- All the training is repeatable any time.
- Learn by doing!
- Start with very simple cases.
- Do as much tutorials and tests as possible. That is the most effective way of learning.
- Later work with source code. Source code is the best documentation.
- At least basic knowledge of CFD or Fluid Dynamics is needed.
- No prior knowledge of C++ is needed. And also this is not course on C++.
- No prior knowledge of Linux is needed. And also this is not course on Linux.
- No prior knowledge of Finite Volume Method or numerical methods is needed. And also this is not course on Finite Volume Method or numerical methods.