OpenFOAM wmake Directory
- OpenFOAM uses a special make command: wmake.
- wmake understands the file structure in OpenFOAM and has some default compiler directives that are set in the wmake directory.
- There is also a command, wclean, that cleans up the output from the wmake command.
- If you add a new compiler name in the bashrc file, you should also tell wmake how to interpret that name.
- In wmake/rules you find the default settings for the available compilers.
- You can also find a few scripts that are useful when organizing your files for compilation, or for cleaning up.