Previous: Scripts Up: Scripts Next: Test case: External Aerodynamics
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Running test case
- To run the test case use:
- Or use scripts separately:
- Multi-region cases must be opened separately. Use command paraFoam with switch -region, use the following command to open paraview for the room region :
# paraFoam -region room
- Other way to open the results is to use switch -touchAll
# paraFoam -touchAll
which generates .OpenFOAM file for all regions. These files can be then opened together in paraview. This approach is used in Allrun.sh script
- Multi-region case can be opened by loading file roomWithRadiator.foam in ParaView or by using command paraFoam.
Figure: roomWithRadiator temperature after 3000 seconds