Previous: Adjoint Method Coefficients Sensitivity Up: Homework Next: Advanced Training
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Split into Individual Regions
- It might be useful to split the alpha regions of the optimized geometry into individual parts.
- Then you can investigate the contribution of each region to the total pressure drop. Will you try it?
- Here is a small help:
- Make individual porous zones from the alpha regions using topoSet.
- For example you can use that regions where e.g. (use fieldToCell)
- Or, you can cut off any region. (use boxToCell)
- topoSet can create individual Sets.
- Sets can be converted to Zones.
- Use porousSimpleFoam and simpleFoam to compare the results and individual contributions.
- Good Luck and Have Fun!