Previous: Test case: mixerVessel Up: Test case: mixerVessel Next: Test case set-up
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Figure: OpenFOAM tutorial mixerVessel2D. Geometry view.
- Test case is two-dimensional
- In the center of domain there is a rotor with four blades
- Peripheral wall is not moving
- Steady-state solution of turbulent flow of incompressible fluid
- For simulating the rotation we use Multiple Reference Frame (MRF) method
- MRF adds source term (acceleration) to velocity (momentum) equations
- Source term is applied on volume cells cellZone
# cp -r $FOAM_TUTORIALS/incompressible/simpleFoam/mixerVessel2D ./
# cd mixerVessel2D