Previous: SALOME Up: Preprocessing Training Introduction Next: Other CFD Friendly Software
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OpenFOAM is an amazing project!
- OpenFOAM supports collaborative environment. Everybody is invited.
- OpenFOAM gives perpetual value to its users.
- OpenFOAM stands for Open Source Field Operation and Manipulation.
- OpenFOAM is the world leading open-source tool for Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- OpenFOAM is designed as an easily extensible package of tools for numerical simulations (mainly CFD).
- OpenFOAM is based on the Finite Volume Method
- The code is distributed under GNU General Public License
- OpenFOAM has a large user base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic organizations.
- OpenFOAM has an extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electro-magnetics.
- OpenFOAM is a free, open source CFD software package developed by OpenCFD Ltd at ESI Group http://www.openfoam.com and distributed by the OpenFOAM Foundation http://www.openfoam.org.