Previous: Running the simulation and Up: Running the simulation and Next: Results Evaluation
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Running the simulation
- Create file 0/U from 0/U.org.
# cp -f 0/U.org 0/U
- Run the command setVelocityProfile, that sets the parabolic velocity profile in the inlet.
- Run the computation on two CPUs:
# decomposePar -force
# mpiexec -np 2 simpleFoam -parallel > log &
- One can watch the convergence during the computation.
- To watch the convergence use gnuplot with the script described earlier.
- Also, the convergence of the aerodynamic coefficients can be watched using the same program.
- One can find the description of such a script in section “Motorbike” of the CFD support manual part I.
- When the parallel computation is done one can reconstruct the case using a command
# reconstructPar -latestTime