Previous: Script Allrun Up: Advanced Training Next: Test case geometry description
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Test case: roomWithRadiator
- The aim of this chapter is to show heat transfer by conduction and radiation between a fluid and a rigid body
- In addition, this chapter shows a work with multi-region test case together with an explanation of the differences comparing to single-region cases
- Scripting possibilities for a full case automation will be shown as well
- The test case roomWithRadiator shows how hot water inside a radiator influences temperature rise in a cold room where the source of heat is water inside the radiator
- This tutorial solves heat transfer between water in a pipe and a solid part of the radiator. The radiator then heats an air in the surroundings of the solid. Natural convection in the room spreads warmer air through the room and slowly heats the outside walls and a window