- The aim of this NACA4412 test case is to test turbulence models at NACA4412 airfoil profile.
- A NACA4412 test case is a typical test case for testing an external aerodynamics.
- This test case is suitable to follow the grid convergence.
- This test case is suitable to follow the differences in RANS, LES and DES approaches.
- A free-stream flows around the simple 2D airfoil profile.
- The pressure coefficient distribution is tested.
- The test case is described in NASA pages: http://turbmodels.larc.nasa.gov/naca4412sep_val.html
- The test case is already preset.