Previous: Test case: motorBike Up: Test case: motorBike Next: Mesh generation
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Test case description
- Aim of this test case is to set-up, run and evaluate results of external aerodynamics around a motor bike geometry
- We start from OBJ surface model of a motor bike
- A computational mesh will be created in OpenFOAM application snappyHexMesh
- Physical parameters:
- Inlet velocity: U = 20 m/s
- Motorbike length ca. .
- Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes (RANS) turbulence modeling
- Turbulence parameters
- Incompressible fluid flow
- Steady-state solution