Previous: Data conversion Up: Postprocessing Next: Evaluating pressure coefficient at
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
- paraview is an open-source tool for CFD postprocessing
- paraview is part of OpenFOAM installation
- OpenFOAM application paraFoam is an extension of paraview for handling OpenFOAM test cases.
- Application paraFoam is run typing command:
- Work with paraview is the matter of practice. Detailed paraview analysis is beyond this course. We only mention that work with paraview is quite intuitive and provides all standard postprocessing tools and functions for CFD.
Figure: Velocity magnitude, Backward Facing Step tutorial