Previous: Basic test case Up: Basic test case Next: Test case set up
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Figure: OpenFOAM tutorial mixerVessel2D. Geometry view.
- The test case is two-dimensional
- In the center of the domain there is a rotor with four blades
- Peripheral wall is not moving
- Steady-state solution of turbulent flow of incompressible fluid
- For rotation Multiple Reference Frame (MRF) method is used
- MRF adds source term (acceleration) to velocity (momentum) equations
- Source term is used on volume cells cellZone