Previous: Duct Tutorial Evaluation Up: Adjoint Shape Optimization Next: Manifold Tutorial Settings
This is an automatically generated documentation by LaTeX2HTML utility. In case of any issue, please, contact us at email@example.com.
- In this manifold tutorial it is shown how to optimize the real manifold ducts.
- This particular manifold might be a part of three valve engine – three inlets are joining in one exhaust pipe.
Figure: Manifold Tutorial Basic Geometry View
- This tutorial is not part of standard OpenFOAM.
- This tutorial is already pre-set and it is included in the OpenFOAM training materials.
- The case setting is very similar to the Duct tutorial. The only difference is that this manifold has different geometry and three inlets.